October 03, 2026, 05:01:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Since there's no shortage of opinions on here...breeding?  (Read 2250 times)
earlisbubba
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 270



View Profile WWW
« on: May 22, 2011, 06:24:37 pm »

if ur wanting to clone that dog breed a walker to pit why bother crossing the walker with ur parker dog? sounds like u know what u want try it and c if it is what ur wanting

I actually meant that I wish I could clone my current dog.
Logged

Hog hunter by day, po po by night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!