September 29, 2026, 02:04:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3/4 BMC 1/4 Walker???  (Read 2656 times)
Mike C.
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 279



View Profile
« on: May 24, 2011, 01:37:10 pm »

That's what I have noticed with the gyp the less my buddy hunts her the more open she gets. As far as my other dogs and the ones that my buddies have they are all silent so I think I might have a good chance with this cross. Around hear if a dog gives a hog a warning you night as well go home!
Logged

COWBOY UP! "Tuff Hedemen"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!