September 28, 2026, 07:18:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's with the rolling?  (Read 2371 times)
spazhogdog
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1166



View Profile
« on: May 25, 2011, 12:41:11 pm »

haha my dogs cant even start hunting untill they roll around in something dead. If its not in something dead and they are just rolling then I think they are just doing it cause it feels good. Kinda like stretching. But there is nothing wrong with that at all. They are dogs!

Sometimes I have to stop and let them roll around in something dead for a while when they find it. I figure they are doing a good job may as well reward them by lettin em roll around in some dead possum!  Grin Grin Grin

I can tell you luv your dogs  Grin
Logged

Gods gifts   grandkids and puppies
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!