October 06, 2026, 12:16:01 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
HOG DOGS
>
Brindle Blackmouths ???
>
Message #241872
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Brindle Blackmouths ??? (Read 7184 times)
BobbyB
Alpha Dog
Offline
Posts: 682
Re: Brindle Blackmouths ???
«
Reply #20
on:
June 28, 2011, 06:08:33 pm »
Quote from: Easttex on June 28, 2011, 06:06:38 pm
Well, I should have a litter on the ground in August. If all goes well, I'll post some pics and you can see if any of those will do. That is, if you want one that young or not.
Its the long way around I know, but I like to raise mine from pups.
Thanks, I'll be watching.
Logged
" If you can't have no fun, ain't no use agoin' ! " - old man in a Sweetwater, TX cafe
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...