Thanks guys

SCHitemhard - let's just say many many thousands shall we
Peachcreek - Have you had Dougie out in the woods yet? Will also follow his progress with enthusiasm.
I have only taken him in the woods for manners and he has good ones. I am going to be taking him to Mr. Mason for a good tune up in a couple of months. Dougie is does not have the personality that hope does he is real timid but is coming around. He has worked great on several moch hunts he has a good nose on him and gets real gritty when he finds the pig. I have only put him in the bay pen twice and he is a monster in there, he controls the hog very good and when he thinks he has control he catches on the ear... I know he will back up when he sees a bigger hog. Keep us posted on Hope