October 01, 2026, 10:06:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wind a mile off ?  (Read 9770 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3544



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2011, 08:45:17 pm »

I owned a dog that would wind up to 1000 to 1200 yards watched him do it in the same place more than a few times and every time a hog on the other end .  He would wind across a 1000 yard coastal patch take off like a bottle rocket nose in the air and bay up every time two three hundred yards inside the wood line every dang time .
Logged

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!