October 07, 2026, 02:07:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pups possibly on the way  (Read 1136 times)
tmatt
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 619



View Profile
« on: July 06, 2011, 08:58:21 am »

I had a bulldog get bred by a cat and didn't really have a setup for pups so I just let her raise them on the chain. She raised six pups on the chain with no problem. She only lost one. That first one went so well that I raised another litter off of another bulldog the same way and she didn't lose a single one. Just something to try, especially if you are not set up for pups.
Logged

Be who you are and say what you mean because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!