October 02, 2026, 10:01:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AB X GSP ???????  (Read 2735 times)
dan
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 261



View Profile
« on: July 16, 2011, 04:49:46 am »

I hunt in Florida and I deal with heat alot.  The muscle bound bulldogs with light pigmented skin tend to have more trouble with heat. 

Dark nose, short hair, less muscle, decent nose, driven and athletic is what I would look for in the bulldog.  The bird dog adds a little stamina and energy, without sacrificing nose.  Plenty of this cross will be medium to small dogs built and colored like a bird dog.  Drive will make up for size.
Logged

Dan

"We are all on our way out...ACT ACCORDINGLY"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!