September 30, 2026, 03:15:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Boars in Thirty Minutes!  (Read 4341 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3544



View Profile
« on: July 18, 2011, 12:23:20 pm »

I really don't know how it could have gotten any better.  I will take them kind of hunts all day long.  I was really proud of "Penny 12 months and Bo a real rookie" both dogs have not been in the woods but three times,  They stopped and held the boar hog till we could get finished with the one we was busy with.  All the dogs done a hell of a job !  Ole Joe seen that hog about 80 yards in front of him and you could see his body tense up because when he took off he looked like he lowered his body 6 inches off the ground and the burners turned on and what got me is Duke the Bulldog was not more than three to four yards behind him never knew he could run like that Lmao !









Left to Right Horn,Bo,Penny and Duke




« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 01:06:46 pm by TexasHogDogs » Logged

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!