October 05, 2026, 12:23:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One worth postin'  (Read 3779 times)
KevinO.
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 183


View Profile
« on: July 19, 2011, 09:21:34 am »

Thanks guys!  

Matt_aggie....it may appear to be red but every hog around here is red right now from wallering in the few mud holes that are left.  We're in red dirt country up here, none of that nice fertil black dirt ya'll are use to seeing.  Wink  If we were to wash him off, he's really black and white.  Grin  Some guessed over 300.  I was guessing around 275.  Didn't put him on any scales.

Chain...I've got a few videos of night hunts but you can't see much.  They just aren't made to work at night I guess.  Been filming a bunch of my fishing trips though.  It's waterproof and I've stuck it under water while we pull in the jugs, pretty neat videos.  I love that little camera. You need one to show the dangers these wild "boars" pose to the public. LOL!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:42:52 am by KevinO. » Logged

"PETA"  People Eating Tasty Animals.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!