October 09, 2026, 05:10:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest sow I caught to date  (Read 7852 times)
Tomball Dogos
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 384



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 01:52:18 pm »

i would have had to drop kick that big girl because that would be pretty hard to lift and flip! and yes, drop kicking works if the catch dog is still caught  Afro  Grin

I will have to take you word on kicking one over maybe the boarninja could pull that off not sure if I could lol
Logged

DACA Hunting Judge
TDHA MEMBER
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!