October 03, 2026, 01:32:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn Sow Bit My Antenna Off !  (Read 4084 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3544



View Profile
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:16:59 pm »

Yall might give this some thought.  But I was told years ago by a old timer that the longer the noses the bridgeline is on a hunting dog the better their smell can be makes since to me .
I myself keep that in mind every time I breed for find dogs and also I like dogs with blow holes  nostrils .

Something to chew on there know what I mean.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 06:32:27 pm by TexasHogDogs » Logged

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!