October 01, 2026, 03:13:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cut on rib cage  (Read 2943 times)
hog bit
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 459



View Profile
« on: July 31, 2011, 04:09:59 pm »

Update:

He was pretty swollen when I left for work last night.  When I got home it wasn't nearly as bad.  By the time I woke up the swelling had subsided quite a bit.

This cut started swelling almost instantly.  I believe he probably just took a good lick. 

I will continue to keep a close eye on him.

Thank you all

P.S.
Matt it is not Stryker.  Stryker was out of range in the other direction.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 04:15:05 pm by hog bit » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!