October 01, 2026, 06:20:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Pups at 5 weeks old  (Read 2978 times)
crackerc
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 909


Monkey....gone but never forgotten! RIP


View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2011, 12:46:51 pm »

They are something else I will tell you. Probably the most personable set of pups I have raised in a long time. I don't get to spend a lot of time with them due to work, etc but try to spend 30 minutes a day or so just hanging out with them. I turn them out (when its not pouring rain...) and they go all over the yard playing. They definately know who I am and are each developing their own personalities. Kind of cool to watch them grow, just wish I had more time to spend with them before they start going to new homes, but if I did, I probably WOULD wind up keeping them all!!  Grin

Logged

Florida cur dogs for almost half a century....now I know I am old!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!