October 10, 2026, 07:57:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Pups at 5 weeks old  (Read 3002 times)
crackerc
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 909


Monkey....gone but never forgotten! RIP


View Profile WWW
« on: August 05, 2011, 01:20:45 pm »

That blocky headed pup on the right is a red male. He is BIG. At 6 weeks he weighs over 10 lbs! I think he is going to be as big as Kerry's yellow male when he gets through growing...........and I think that pup is around 70 lbs!
Logged

Florida cur dogs for almost half a century....now I know I am old!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!