October 06, 2026, 03:19:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect like me  (Read 2844 times)
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2493



View Profile
« on: September 13, 2011, 06:09:00 pm »

That's a wonderful song Dub,...thanks for sharing it on here. I am a lucky guy,....my parents took me to church every Sunday and on most Wed. nights as well. I grew up in a small Southern Baptist church and for that I am eternally thankful. I was saved when I was 13 and I've tried to live a Christian life, haven't always been successful, but I have tried. I'm glad that you found God Dub,....we cannot do this alone. God has blessed me far more than I deserve and still blesses me everyday. Good luck and keep the faith,...we have a reward waiting down the road.....of that I am positive. angel
Logged

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!