October 06, 2026, 09:01:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect like me  (Read 2841 times)
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4231


WWT Official scorer


View Profile
« on: September 13, 2011, 06:24:00 pm »

That's a wonderful song Dub,...thanks for sharing it on here. I am a lucky guy,....my parents took me to church every Sunday and on most Wed. nights as well. I grew up in a small Southern Baptist church and for that I am eternally thankful. I was saved when I was 13 and I've tried to live a Christian life, haven't always been successful, but I have tried. I'm glad that you found God Dub,....we cannot do this alone. God has blessed me far more than I deserve and still blesses me everyday. Good luck and keep the faith,...we have a reward waiting down the road.....of that I am positive. angel
X 2.  whoooo GLORY!!!!!  Thanks for sharing brother, got me all choked up. Took me back several yrs ago, when i had hit rock bottom, and didn't see any light at the end of the tunnel. It was when i hit bottom I had nowhere to look but up and so I cried out to JESUS and he answerd.
For WHOSOEVER shall call upon the name of the LORD, shall be saved.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:09:06 pm by tnhillbilly » Logged

Powered by
* Dr.Enuf *
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!