October 09, 2026, 10:32:02 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Perfect like me
>
Message #272085
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Perfect like me (Read 2867 times)
Noah
Hog Doom
Offline
Posts: 4711
Re: Perfect like me
«
on:
September 13, 2011, 09:46:29 pm »
Mmmmm.... got a lot to say about this subject... would take weeks to get it all out... but I'll try and sum it up briefly for now....
I was raised up in church... christian reformed school for 12 yrs... speaking in tounges by the time I was 10... to put it mildly, I have a "thorough" understanding of the bible....
All of this 35 years in life has led me to this understanding. I believe in God. I thank him for what he has given me and I ask for nothing in return.... it is what it is.
Really a poor summary of what I have come to understand, but it's start I guess...
Logged
Welcome to the Gun Show
Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...