October 09, 2026, 10:00:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect like me  (Read 2866 times)
Noah
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4711



View Profile
« on: September 13, 2011, 09:46:29 pm »

Mmmmm.... got a lot to say about this subject... would take weeks to get it all out... but I'll try and sum it up briefly for now....

I was raised up in church... christian reformed school for 12 yrs... speaking in tounges by the time I was 10... to put it mildly, I have a "thorough" understanding of the bible....






All of this 35 years in life has led me to this understanding.  I believe in God.  I thank him for what he has given me and I ask for nothing in return.... it is what it is. 



Really a poor summary of what I have come to understand, but it's start I guess...
Logged

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!