October 06, 2026, 01:06:55 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Perfect like me
>
Message #272101
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Perfect like me (Read 2843 times)
dub
Hog Doom
Offline
Posts: 4288
Re: Perfect like me
«
on:
September 13, 2011, 10:00:05 pm »
I also teach children's Sunday School. A mom came to get her kid. She was looking at me and then asked where I went to school. It turned out I went to school with her. I was worried her kid would not be there the next Sunday but he was. I have a testimony for the people that need it. It comes down to something simple. I was a wretch, I was lost BUT now I am found and I am a new person. It has been years and my faith has been tested. I may lose my grip on God BUT God never loses His grip on me.
Logged
"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...