October 06, 2026, 12:13:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOAH....since you like the song so much...  (Read 3332 times)
dub
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4288


View Profile
« on: September 14, 2011, 10:32:16 pm »

I call bullnumber 2 on some of that video , just my thoughts
I would say it is right on. I have seen those suits and they can do crazy stuff. Like a flying squirrel. Looking at that approach if the angle is not right you pop the chute. I bet he made runs too high and some too low and had hit the silk before getteing it right. It would make it more believable to see the mistakes also. But I was not there so I am not saying it is real just that I think it is.
Logged

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!