October 04, 2026, 04:41:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cat x lacy or cat x bmc? (videos added)  (Read 1783 times)
orrbull48
Hog Dog Pup
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 23


View Profile
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:59:30 pm »

I'll post a video tomorrow. I have 1 decoy dog I use now, he's 1/2 cat 1/2 Australian shep. He's gritty and smart but he needs a buddy and I want to choose the mix up for this one. I have a buddy who uses a cat x bmc x pit as well
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!