|
treeingratterrier
|
 |
« on: September 20, 2011, 04:49:58 pm » |
|
I went and watched those videos, somebody needs to take tons and tons of target practice for sure, I dont get it, that not what i would ever be interested in for sure, you prob be better off with a smarter and smaller dog like a rat terrier to try to use them for bait but i would not sell one of mine for it, I notice you have pups for sale on your site, why dont you use those pups you are selling to others yourself or are you out of dogs??? I woul d rather sit still longer and get them in close enuff to shoot with a 22 mag, with as much rabies yotes carry they are not in my want to have my dog getting bitten by several on purpose because i wounded the target, you would be better off with a game bred pit bull terrier in my view if you letting them on wounded yotes, why dont you just use live chickens or turkeys for bait instead of good dogs??? In case you miss you could at least eat the mistake??LOL
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|