October 03, 2026, 03:25:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: watchdog line of apbts  (Read 7255 times)
bmac
Hog Dog Pup
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24


View Profile
« on: October 17, 2011, 08:36:53 pm »

I hunt with Mitch Allison his so called
Watchdog line is just a dash of watch
Dog and 95percent Eli maverick
Almost pure boudreaux blood I
Personally breed this strain we share
Dogs to keep this strain a going
Strong I've heard it said that the
ABs that are performance bred CDs
Have a good percent of maverick
Blood and that's why they work so well
I personally like the pure eli
Maverick Boudreaux blood for
Catching pigs
Logged

IN THE END WE'RE ALL JUST PASSING TIME
GET IT WHILE YOU CAN
FAMILY IS THE ONLY REALTY
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!