October 09, 2026, 03:10:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State dog  (Read 4376 times)
Purebreedcolt
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4087


View Profile
« on: November 04, 2011, 09:42:49 pm »

No no not trying to ruffle feathers I am not associated with either registry well my female is tlgda registered but I don't do nothing with it.  I am not saying every dog or owner in the tlgda is not worth their weight but there are more than most in it for the breeding money/back yard breeders.  I'm not going from some junk I thought up go onto the puppy board on tlgda website and call some of the numbers on there gurentee 3/4 will be back yard breeders.  I have done called who knows how many people on there and found a handfull I would buy from but most I ended the conversation early because they had no idea what they were talking about.  I have spoken with you and know where you stand and hey that is great and for you and your dogs do not apply to most that have dogs in the tlgda but your the exception not the rule.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!