October 10, 2026, 04:27:02 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Garmin 220 losing signal from collar
>
Message #291422
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Garmin 220 losing signal from collar (Read 3638 times)
Woodsnwetlands08
Catch Dog
Offline
Posts: 140
<a href="http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz71/w
Re: Garmin 220 losing signal from collar
«
on:
November 14, 2011, 08:50:38 am »
It could be your collars and not the handheld. Mine used to do the same thing. I ended up buying some orange antenna off gun dog supply. I believe they are called tuff skin antenna. 10 dollars a piece. I haven't any trouble since. But before I had bought those anntena I bought a replacement dc40 antenna and it worked for a short period of time and started messing up again.
Logged
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...