October 10, 2026, 01:19:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Horse help/opinions needed  (Read 3526 times)
Beaucephus
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 202



View Profile
« on: November 23, 2011, 01:18:50 pm »

He is Double two eyed jack and goes back to Mr. Baron Bell.  I ride a big head horse/ Working horse with the same bloodlines. (Baron Bell) They are calm natured but it looks like this horse may be a little on the broke side for ranch work.  He doesn't seem to cow really hard in the video.  If he's been tracking on him I would think that he would be covering him up in a pen like that and I'm not real sure he didn't quit on the second pull and he faced him anyhow.   He is really having to guide him around and reached forward on one of the turn backs.   He might not know much but looks healthy and has a nice build.  Did the guy say who he got him from?  Send me some of that information I know a few horsemen around.  I'm good friends with a guy that owned a Baron Bell stud for a long time and has put a lot of colts on the ground.  Hope this helps.  I don't know much about anything but Ive rode a few real good head horses.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!