October 03, 2026, 02:50:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how big is too big for a catch dog?  (Read 6065 times)
Pitman01
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 207



View Profile
« on: December 07, 2011, 09:32:40 pm »

Thanks for yalls input I understand what your saying about being able to run jump and everything and as big as he is he can clear a 4 foot fence flat footed and all he does is run all day but I was just wondering cause my brother doesn't do anything with him and he need somethin to keep him busy so I figured I would see what he could do but I wanted some outside input to help me out cause I'm just getting started and could use all the help I can get so thanks again I appreciate yalls help
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!