October 01, 2026, 11:49:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how big is too big for a catch dog?  (Read 6039 times)
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1483



View Profile
« on: December 08, 2011, 10:38:46 am »

Well I dont know about other people but I sure as hell dont want to be waggin around a 160 lb dog .  I would say that is a little more than over kill.  Pain in da Ars is what it would be .
 

x2 I'd stick to my 40lbs gremlin any day
Logged

Can you skin griz. pilgrim
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!