September 28, 2026, 09:13:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how big is too big for a catch dog?  (Read 6025 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3544



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 03:35:33 pm »

I been around bulldogs all my life 50 yrs and bred them for 30 and I can almost bet that dog is slow slow slow .  You will get him cut all to peices if he is .
Logged

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!