We all use Garmin and have both 220's and 320's....A buddy of mine that has used a wildlife tracker called me today and said he jsut spent some money on a tracking system....I told him it was about time he decided to play with the big boys (this guy taught me a lot about hunting) and he then told me he bought the TEK system from Sportdog.....So I guess I will find out how it works soon enough
Thought I would go ahead and update you here. My buddy already took the TEK system back. He said he really liked the way the collars looked/more durable than the Garmin, but hated the handheld unit. It takes 30 minutes (granted he isnt a computer person) to program a collar to a tracker. So if you show up to a hunt and want to track your buddies dogs, or put your dogs in another tracker, you better have some time to spare.