September 28, 2026, 11:49:52 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
$4.00gal and rising fuel prices!!!!!!
>
Message #331544
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: $4.00gal and rising fuel prices!!!!!! (Read 1943 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
Offline
Posts: 3544
Re: $4.00gal and rising fuel prices!!!!!!
«
on:
March 06, 2012, 06:20:52 pm »
This thing is so crooked now it will be a long long long time before it ever gets straighten out again I doubt in my life time do I see it and I am 51.
This country is run by big big $$$$$$$ and that comes from big Oil Company's and the big Company's and big $$$$$$ runs our Government and then as bad as I hate to say it our Government runs us . We don't run number 2 no more and its is getting worse by the day and I see no end to it . It should have been stopped years and years ago now its like a run away freight train just cant hardly stop it till the dollar becomes worthless and we are all even again as a people !
Its a sad sad thing people wake up and smell the roses dont they smell like Chit !
Logged
The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...