October 06, 2026, 02:34:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three generations...  (Read 20290 times)
Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5372


WWT Official Scorer


View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 08:13:46 am »

Chance,

    In about a year I will be wanting to breed my Winchester x Tweety daughter. With you having been around Winchester and the bitch that he was bred to, I am curious as to which direction you would go with that particular cross.  It will likely be a onetime cross, as I don't intend to make a brood bitch out of her.

 
Logged

Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!