October 08, 2026, 01:05:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three generations...  (Read 20324 times)
Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5372


WWT Official Scorer


View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49:50 am »

Travis,

    I own Brandy, the only Winchester/Tweety daughter.  Matt owned Tweety, and sold her to Mike last year.
I also have a Brandy daughter, that is a sister to your male pup. When I bought Brandy the agreement was that her previous owner gets pick of a female pup when she is bred.  I only plan to make one breeding, which, if plans go right will be in about a year. I will then spay her.
Logged

Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!