October 02, 2026, 10:43:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: yellow brindle curs  (Read 5170 times)
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4231


WWT Official scorer


View Profile
« on: March 10, 2009, 01:51:32 am »

how do they hunt, when crossed with the kemmer? does that put anymore hunt or nose to the cats? or do yours hunt out pretty good, and have good noses. some do some dont from what I hear. if I could find a line of cats that had COld nose and would range out pretty good I would be interested. been tryin to get hooked up with some of them S.C. fellers. that aint too far from here depending on what part. I am going down there to plott days march 20, 21,. anyway I really love the way those yellow brindles look have always been partial to them.
Logged

Powered by
* Dr.Enuf *
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!