October 03, 2026, 08:48:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My introduction to "the Union"...  (Read 5202 times)
Noah
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4711



View Profile
« on: April 04, 2012, 08:38:06 pm »

Chapter 4: Where REAL Business Happens....

.... just a few days in, and I'd already managed to garner the attention(piss off) of the union leadership... par for my life it would seem  Grin...  that evening, a group of the men approached me about joining them for a drink and conversation at a local union establishment... which I obliged unbeknownst to the ramifications that would ensue...

When I arrived at the bar, there was a large group of people there waiting for me... it was awkward to put it mildly... as it was obvious they were there waiting to hear me speak... I have always had social anxiety issues, regardless of no reason to have it.... but I still occasionally do lol...

... as soon as I got there, I was greeted like a hero... the men, through rumors and what not, had come to the opinion that I was the "breath of insight" that they had been longing for and I played right into it like a damn dummy... like I knew EXACTLY what I was doing HAHA....  Grin

... that was, until a group of the enforcers showed up... "tipped off" to the "leader of an uprising" that was having a "rally" at a UNION ESTABLISHMENT...   Undecided     Let's just say things were about to get REAL tense...
 
Logged

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!