October 03, 2026, 03:03:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how old are you & do you still hunt  (Read 7430 times)
WayOutWest
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1692


View Profile
« on: April 26, 2012, 10:15:34 pm »

I'm 57 and come to Texas every winter and hunt all I can while there. I gotta bust my but to keep up to the 20 and 30 somethings I hunt with but I'm usually not the first to the bay but I always get my hands dirty.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!