October 03, 2026, 04:59:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how old are you & do you still hunt  (Read 7431 times)
jimco
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1180



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 08:37:23 am »

Fixin to be 97 and run 5 miles a day, hold 2 day jobs, and hunt the Louisiana Swamps every night.  Grin   Just Kidding.

     I just turned 50. I hunted deer,duck, frogs, and Alligators all my life. I fell off a ladder a few years back and had serious
     setback and just quit all hunting and fishing. Had Catahoulas on and off since I was a kid. Decided to give Hog Hunting a
     try after my son met a few fellas and got started. Been building a pack. I mostly just enjoy working the dogs every day.
     I work a 7 days on 7 days off hitch so this coming winter all pups should be ready.
Logged

"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be. Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be. But PERFORMANCE indicates what the animal actually is."
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!