September 29, 2026, 04:02:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how old are you & do you still hunt  (Read 7395 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3544



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 04:33:40 pm »

51 hunt as much as I can.  Was hunting up till this year 4-5 times a week for a long time but when one partner went down due to health reasons and the other one moved back home it kinda ruff around here.
Logged

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!