October 01, 2026, 09:46:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's see your whip  (Read 9692 times)
Yelladogwreckincrew
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 301


curr dogs and caught hogs


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2012, 10:16:28 pm »

ill figure it out, the 250 powerstrokes are my dream trucks, but im a sucker for the 5.0 motors and the 351W's

Lol good luck!
And Gas truck wise I've always been a fan I Chevrolet, when it come to diesel I prefer a 12v, but since I've had this truck it has done good for me
Logged

curr dogs and caught hogs
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!