October 07, 2026, 03:03:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to hunt with somone in SW FL aound June 23 - June 26  (Read 663 times)
hoghunter71409
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1457


View Profile
« on: June 12, 2012, 06:49:33 pm »

RDjust thanks for the info.  I'm just home for a coupleof days, sure not lookin to take a guys spot but I understand.  I am skeptical about taking people from around my parts hunting with me.  What part of Ft. Myers you in?  Send me a text if you get a chance.  I would like to keep in touch with someone around the home town.  I left Ft Myers in 1994....it would be nice to hunt with someone when I come back once in a while.  337 378-5512  Jon
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!