October 09, 2026, 09:36:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A father protecting his child  (Read 7128 times)
J5
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 48


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 01:16:33 pm »

In my opinion, the little girl was the victim, the daddy should be complimented on his actions,    and the pervert should be put on public display. How anyone could try and take that innocence is beyond me. Best wishes to the little girl and the family. I'd like to shake the daddy's hand!
Logged

I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!