September 30, 2026, 10:24:47 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
HOG DOGS
>
Whethford Ben
>
Message #366745
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Whethford Ben (Read 4144 times)
Stick
Bay Dog
Offline
Posts: 57
Re: Whethford Ben
«
on:
July 08, 2012, 02:06:12 pm »
I have a couple and are pleased with them, a friend has some that are jam up hog dogs that are medium to long range dogs I would say, there's good and bad in everything, I use mine on cows and will continue to stay with FBMC Ben breed or not, I just like them yellers
Logged
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...