September 28, 2026, 07:17:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whethford Ben  (Read 4139 times)
Reuben
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 9507


View Profile
« on: July 08, 2012, 06:16:10 pm »

I tried a few and I didn't buy...they appeared to be cow dog stock and not hog dog stock...
I take any herd bunching cow dog on hogs than any hog dog any day.  When you take a dog that has been bunching cows and get him to swap over on hogs thats when you start tieing 10 to 15 hogs a day. Wink

cward, if the cow dog has the nose and the hunt then I can see it making a hog dog... especially if that dog won't let a cow break...
Logged

Training dogs is not about quantity, it's more about timing, the right situations, and proper guidance...After that it's up to the dog...
A hunting dog is born not made...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!