October 11, 2026, 04:52:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure...  (Read 6310 times)
Reuben
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 9508


View Profile
« on: July 09, 2012, 08:54:59 pm »

I will be the nay sayer just because I don't care for white dogs without pigment...

The dog is built nicely...I see power and speed...but I see hearing problems, skin allergies, nasal allergies, eye allergies, and some skin cancer in the bloodline...but If they cull for color I will take a red cull... Grin Smiley
Logged

Training dogs is not about quantity, it's more about timing, the right situations, and proper guidance...After that it's up to the dog...
A hunting dog is born not made...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!