October 08, 2026, 03:05:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure...  (Read 6275 times)
Easttex91
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


View Profile
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:05:04 pm »

I looked a few months ago to find the biggest meanest bite somebody's face off for no reason dog I could find and all the ones I liked best were in the middle east and it was incredibly hard and expensive to get one here.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!