October 04, 2026, 01:25:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure...  (Read 6248 times)
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2352


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 11:33:12 pm »

I see a dog that has raw speed,power and bite. Useless to me and how I hunt. Awesome looking dog though. The way I would use him would be a disservice. Aren't their nose lacking? Seems from the videos the hunters just jump a hog and dump dogs.
Logged

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!