October 07, 2026, 12:33:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ben this Ben that.......  (Read 17899 times)
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2352


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 11:00:44 am »

Air, what hurts the line is are the people breeding the culls. Just because you pay 800 for pup doesn't mean it should be bred multiple times. I know a few that have been bred with never haveing seen a hog outside a pen. And I am not talking a bay pen dog. You may be doing things right,others are the ones I am talking about.
Logged

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!