September 30, 2026, 09:28:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure...  (Read 6222 times)
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2737


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 09:26:26 pm »

If I did choose to take on a dog like this, there would be no sense in trying to preserve it, I do not have the means... so I would incorporate it into my catchdog line if it proved worthy


Since i know you like a good debate, ill go one further based on the above.  If you incorporated either of the lines shown into your catchdog (and im assuming you mean bucho) wouldnt you be in turn damaging to very good, and proven (in their own rights) lines?  Why not incorporate them if they are worthy into your cur line? (and I know the answer as to why you wouldnt do that since youve said a zillion times more bay less catch).  Sorry bud cant help but stir a little..  Grin
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!