October 04, 2026, 06:57:17 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure...
>
Message #367687
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure... (Read 6249 times)
jakes
Bay Dog
Offline
Posts: 98
Re: For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure...
«
Reply #20
on:
July 10, 2012, 09:53:47 pm »
I have done some research over the past couple years on Pakistani and iranian dogs. I haven't personally spoken with anyone about their lines Noah but what I have noticed is that most gull terr's look very dissimilar amongst breeders. Some look very good and some look gigantic and sloppy. The white dog is a very good looking dog with the exception that it is white. All in all I have an infatuation with those dogs but I would never jump the gun and have one shipped over here on a gamble. I'm not a gambling man.
Logged
Genesis 27:3 Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...